When you visit our website we will place a secure “cookie” in your browser history. A cookie allows us to record your interactions with our website and the device, browser and IP address which you are using.
If you do decide to make an enquiry we will link the data information recorded from the website cookie to your personal information used in your enquiry. You are able to delete the “cookie” from your browser at any time.
On occasion, where you have permitted us to, we will send emails to you.
We are required to have a legal basis for processing your personal information. These are most commonly:
- to perform or take steps to enter into a contract with you
- to comply with a legal obligation
- where we have your explicit consent, freely given
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and these are not overridden by your rights and interests
When you make an enquiry, we will use the personal information we hold about you to take steps towards entering into a contract with you such as to:
- follow up your enquiry and provide further information you have requested about the KACH properties you have shown an interest in
- determine which properties may suit your needs, based on the information you provide
- we will make you aware of new sales releases, offers, events, promotions and other marketing information based on your consent
- we will use your personal information to tailor our products, understand how you heard about us, improve our website and adapt our marketing channels as we have a legitimate interest to do this
As you progress to reserving a KACH home we will use your personal information, including passing it to third parties, to take further steps towards entering into a contract with you such as to assist you in the journey of tailoring and purchasing a home from KACH.
We will also use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, for example to:
- establish your identity
- comply with money laundering and fraud legislation
- prove succession of title
And when you have purchased a home from us we will use your personal information to:
- provide after-sales support in performance of our contract with you
- inform you about further KACH developments and news, with your consent
We will not use your information to carry out any automated profiling that could have a legal effect on you.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any third party we pass your personal information to; protects and respects your information and complies with the relevant regulations.
We will also pass your details and the details of the home you are buying to our own conveyancers, and to your chosen solicitors.
If you are purchasing using a government scheme (eg Help to Buy) we will pass necessary details about you to the government agency concerned.
When you reserve your home, we will pass your details to the NHBC or other warranty provider so they can comply with insurance regulations and issue a warranty certificate. We will pass your details to utility companies before you move in so they may provide you with their services. We will take meter readings on the day you complete the purchase and pass these to the relevant utility company.
After you have completed the process of purchasing a home from us we will pass personal information to other parties as necessary to allow them to provide our after-sales support service. This will include subcontractors to fix faults and provide emergency call-out services, and warranty providers for your boiler and any other equipment or fittings under warranty.
We hold and process your personal information entirely within the UK.
We have a dedicated IT security team who monitor our network for vulnerabilities – we are always working to ensure your details are protected.
Access to our website is encrypted. Our servers are housed in secure environments and we follow strict procedures on accessing personal and other information. We operate professional backup and disaster recovery procedures and test them regularly.